Thursday, April 29, 2010

PheWW---What A Tiring Day =.=

Starting of a Tiring day
First thing First
accompanied my dearest sister to the Hos.Ampang
The Consultant suspected that my sister was Haemophilia's Carrier
But
She cannot confirmed with single Blood test
SO
She wanted to take my sister's blood once again
then
she just look at me
said
hmm
Good
Your sister's blood can act as a control
What IS a CONTROL
Oh MY GODD
It doesn't Matter
the bigggg deal is
she gonna take my blood tooo
T.T
what control lar
who said an experiment needs a control
T.T
WHo
WHOO
WHOOOO
`
`
`
WHat larrr
FIRST time of taking blood
Failed
oh my honey nurse
WHat happened to U
I saw the Blue Colour ribbon on your cap
U should expert with it right?
Hmmph
I cried out loud once I saw the needle is inside but no blood is coming out
I just Collapsed at that moment
Uncontrollable
Cry Out Loud
Malunyeee
`
My DEAREST sister
she
uncontrollable too
laughing at me
consciencelessss woman
I remembered U

First Take
the nurse pasted this cute plaster on the wound
I Forgive U
^v^

Second Take
The Succeed one
phew
Thank you my Heroine
`
`
`
Try to imagine on your own
first time of taking blood in your life
the syringe
big until make me shivering once the nurse showed me
it's radius just like my thumbnail and even bigger
and it's height just like my middle finger
she said:
gonna fill-up this syringe
don't worry
jangan takut ya

Wahahaa
my mood came back since my sister said
don't cry
i'll buy U a bag
yuhooo
that's today gonna be a good day

PinPin
PonPon
HornHorn
finally reached TMSquare
first thing first
EAT

Suddenly saw my mum's chopstick
AHahahaha
she used her chopstick in this way
like a child
`
`
`
the next picture is a bit disgusting

ready?
1
2
3
UH-hmm
Actually not that disgusting



The Bag I Choose
the guy said it's not fake
but does Nike sell RM59.90 stuff??
No Big Deal
i just loved it's price
hahaha

Eileen
U asked me to show U
And A Scarf
Expensive if pay myself
Cheap if no need to pay myself
=.=
zizi's theory
`
`
`
PinPin
PonPon
HornHorn
then reached JJ Mahkota
ahaha
bought this from a stall
couple ring
my another half is my sister
i'm not A lesbian
haha



E-heeee
Hearts


Loved this the most
Purple Colour
my favourite


-EnD-

2 comments:

  1. zizi,
    你的妈咪真的很可爱哦,
    以前你总是笑我那反筷子的==
    你的妈咪一定和我的情况一样吧?

    书包很漂亮,
    简单不失美感,
    赞^^

    还有啊,
    以后打针就不要哭了,
    羞羞的啊^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我妈妈真的很得意啊!!!
    haha
    以后轮到你抽血你就知道
    针头后面还驳着一条小小的喉
    几恐怖啊
    看到都心寒 =_=

    ReplyDelete