Saturday, May 1, 2010

Movie DAy

Yepeee
my papa asked me for movie last night
thought he was kidding that time
but he didn't
just came home
went to the cinema with MR & MRS KU
happy-nyeee
`
Loser
Synopsis of the movie
Good Guy Against Bad Guy
Finished
`
Hahaa
the SIMPLEST synopsis in the world


Two of the Tickets are FOC
haha
because i'm tooo beautiful
so the cashier offered to me
hahaaa
`
`
`
Before the movie
go to window-shopped with my mama
suddenly realized my sister's birthday is around the corner


Brought this to her
9K + A really tiny diamond
haahaaa


i'm A miser
No Doubt
^v^


when entering the hall of cinema
the ticket collector doubting and looking at me uncertainly
haha
i look like under 18??
yuhooo
`
`
`
and finally let me in
I'm
thinking
too
much
=.=
Good Night
Have a Sweet Dream
-EnD-


3 comments:

  1. 你的姐姐很幸福哦,
    有你那么好的妹妹,
    有时候真的很羡慕你的,
    做什么事情都有姐姐陪你,
    聊天人来疯都有姐姐陪^^

    我今天要去Mahkota的jusco,
    你有去的话记得call我啊^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你打给我的时候
    我没有陪你人来疯啊?
    哈哈哈
    是有但是你不想承认吧?
    哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==
    什么不想承认?
    只是讲鸡丝河粉就讲翻了,
    哈哈^^

    ReplyDelete