Thursday, May 20, 2010

The very First CRASHED in my life

The very First Crashed in my life
and
it cost Rm 35

`
`
OK
first of all
i don't think that's all my fault
she, the owner of the car i crashed accidently
she's drove or mayb stopped behind my car
and it's tooo closeeeee
how do i know?
i'm going to prove it
once i put down my handbreak
i push my gear to Reverse
and then
i released my break
then looking to my reverse mirror
P/S: I didn't see anything
THEN
no need 5 seconds
i heard "boommm"
hmm-mm
crashed
i immediately go down and see what happened
her left hand side's signal cover was broken
the first sentence came out from her mouth was
"how now? You going to pay the damaged??"
walao,
you confirmed it's all my fault?
how come she can talk to me with this way
this UNPOLITE way
First,
my reverse sensor never make sound to inform me
Second,
I Didn't see your car on my reverse mirror
Third,
You never horn me
I know it's also my fault...
but not all right?
You shouldn't stop or drive so near to me
Furthermore,
the road is wide enough
and
You not suppose to drive so close to me right?
Or
you love my car's butt so much
`
`
`
I'm wondering
why this will happened to me
Why?
WHy?
WHY?

2 comments:

  1. Finally she called you compensate it?
    I think her eyes are blind!
    you should scold her,
    "awak buta arr?saya begitu besar awak pun tak nampak?!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone got 1st time~~ this is last time for u~!"

    ReplyDelete