Saturday, May 8, 2010

What A Wonderfulll DAY

Early in the morning
heard many sounds
thought I'm dreaming
then i was awaken
cleaned up my saliva
picked up my phone
looked at the screen
proved that I'm not dreaming
haha
few messages few missed call
get shocked
realized something important to tell Yardley
told her via sms
failed to sleep again
walked down
saw my mama
said hello to her
suddenly
phone ringing
yardley called
asked me out
she came and pick me up
or i should call it 'fetch'
waoohhh
sound impossible
but she did it
hahahaaa
pinpin
ponpon
hornhorn
we reached
Leisure Mall
first thing first
we went to shoes shop started with alphabet B
Bxtx
haha
the cool shop assistant let us to exchange the shoes we mistakenly bought
she was cool but nice
`
`
`
then had my brunch with my mama and brother
why a common Nasi Lemak can sell with uncommon price??
do not know why
*wondering*
no air condition supply summore
eating + sweating
what a weird restaurant
uhm-hmm
went home
then
fetched my mama and Sasa
mama wants to go to cosway
Sasa wants to go to pet saloon
haha
first time fetching my mama
once she get into the car
i asked: nervous mou?
she answered: drive carefully har....
hahaa
`
`
`
then went home again
the pet saloon needs few hours to gao dim my Babee
`
`
`
At night
went to Cinema with my baba mama and sista
IP man
*swallowing saliva*
the IP man was super duper
lovely
and
attractive
i just can't take my eyes off him
gonna dream of him tonight
haha
Good Night
-EnD-

1 comment:

  1. haha,
    i can imagine you ask your mother,
    "gen jiong mou?"

    then she also make you geb jiong,
    so she said,
    "zha hou di lei lo"

    ReplyDelete