Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My babee





A super duper stupid dog in my life,SaSa

A bad new for you

i'm thinking to book you a sterilizing operation

i know it's cruelness but it is the best choice to make

condition of him:

he's just uncontrollable when he met a female dog because he couldn't live without sex

when he's stopped by me

he'll peed everywhere to show he's not happy with it

what i'll do the next?

no doubt

i'll scream loudly at him and start beating his patpat

I know you dont mean to do that,so do I

my babe

i promise i'll never ever abandon you

I promise , i won't

3 comments:

  1. 是要做绝育手术吗?
    他的意愿如何啊?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dog so cute, maybe u dog will feel better in some times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen:对啊,但是我还在考虑当中滴..很遗憾它没有选择的权利...它已经病入膏肓了啦...一看到其它period-ing的母狗就在那边乱乱叫还要到处小便要我帮它清理...再这样下去我的爸爸妈咪一定会把它逐出家门的lor...但我不想...我也不知怎么办才好...
    玻璃瓶:ya,u're right...doctor says dog might become healthier after the surgery,but i think my dog was a bit overage to do that kind of surgery...still haven't make decision,,,arghh~

    ReplyDelete