Friday, January 29, 2010

My Shopping Day

Fews day ago
went to JJ Belakong with my sister
we went there to purchase some stuff for the coming
Chinese New Year
Yeah~
! i'm so excited with it !
bought too many boxes of mandarin orange until cannot fit into one trolley
the casher's brows went up in surprise
really looks so funny
`
`
`
Before that
i bought some skin cares
which i already hoped to get it for a long time
finally got it
Yea
Hehe```
spot eraser
15ml only
cost me 50 bucks
Arghhh
hope i'll work on my face ^.^
erase all the SCARSSS
yuuhoo
Essential toner
bought by my sister
`
`
`
Hey,something i must mention it because i really not happy with it
hmmm
-story begin-
my sister wants to buy some New Year biscuit as a gift for her customer
so,
we went to the biscuit stall
my sister walk around for surveying
after that
she choosen a stall
the biscuits were taste good
and selling with a very reasonable price
HUH!!!
when my sister was ordering
the worker of the other brand came and stand behind us
the two 38 women keep gossiping
:aiyoo,give people eat the bad looking sample...
:yalor,look at the sample really small enough...
blarblarblar
OH MY,
how old are you both stupid women
dont know respect people
if you both are not that old
see what i'll do
WTFuck
when my sister queuing
they stared at us with their old and ugly eyes
they really something wrong
dont want argue with those stupid
but i keep complaint to my sister
my sister asked me calm down
dont kira with'em
she says they're staring at her not me
that's true
hahahaaa
-my shopping day-
end

5 comments:

  1. Really two ekor stupit,
    like 2 years old children,
    but i was amaze you say WTfuck??
    izit zizi here?
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao A..finally update liao laa suipo
    chill,no need bother those fellow..
    gdluck and all da best ya^^
    happy CNY my dearest

    ReplyDelete
  3. update le ah!!
    i duno leh u updated so many ady cos didnt show in my blog list! must continue update ya!

    how about all the skincares? good?
    I also haVe pimple scar laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..and little small spots<<--weird!

    pls tell me how its effectiveness after you used it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. paiseh lar~
    my computer ngam ngam sin came back
    sorry for late reply ^^

    SYeng:thank for ur wishes...muakxss
    CYin:tell ya,the sale gul told me,i'll see the effect after using one week...but...the effect really not obvious enough...hahahaa...but it still works
    and the small spots on ur face might be freckles...(freckles will occur when we're frequently expose to sunlight)<-- my opinion

    ReplyDelete