Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Holidayss

Everyday
i'll only go to bed after 1am
went to bed late wake up also late
first thing to do after woke up is use computer
ya,the first thing wasn't eat breakfast...
Breakfast has disappear from my list ages ago
see?
how terrible my life was...
i'll only eat my breakfast when my mum came home for lunch break...
or i call it brunch is much more suitable
Actually, i had decided to continue my study in Form 6
NO DOUBT
my mum ask me to
and
i'm willing to follow
BUT
suddenly
came out a doctor
and she tells my mum
:NO!ask your daughter not to waste her time in form 6!
Oh My God
she wants to counsel me summore
No Way!!!
i'm afraid about it
i got no problem
i don't need that stuff


I ADMIT
i feel very mixed-up about life since graduated
Don't know what is suitable for me
Which college is better
Which course is better
Which field is better
???
i got no idea with my future

but
-Life's still goes on-



^.^i really miss u all^.^

1 comment: